This pedometer application is easy to view and to use. You can easily check your daily progress on the graph display. And you receive a commemorative medal from the Seika Town public relations character "Seika Kyomachi" for each goal met.
## Key Features ##
Easy to view and understand
- Large buttons, large lettering, and easy to see color schemes.
- Easy operations that allow anyone to start using it right away.
- You can check your progress with the easy-to-read graph display.
- Set daily goal and work to meet those goal.
- When you meet your goal, you receive a commemorative medal from Seika.
Equipped with the "Web Technology Pedometer Engine"
- High precision and low power consumption.
- You can connect to the Seika City website and check for new town information.
- You can start up the map application.
## Use ##
- Your daily steps are recorded automatically by just installing the app.
- When you first start the app, you will need to make some simple settings.
- The settings can be changed anytime.
=> Graph Screen
- Tap on the graph to change the view to daily, monthly, or yearly. The number of steps you've taken can be easily checked on the graph.
- You can check past data by sliding the button.
=> "Medals" button
- You can view a list of the medals you have received.
- You can pause and restart counting steps with the "Counting/Resting" button at the top left part of the "Top Screen."
Changing the Goal Steps
- To change the number of goal steps for a day, tap on the gear icon at the top right of the "Top Screen" to open the settings screen.
## Cautions ##
- Tablets are not supported.
- Does not run on devices that stop the sensor during sleep (when the screen is off).
- Battery consumption increases during counting.
- Pay careful attention so that battery power does not run out during use. If you are worried about battery consumption, pause the counting with the "Counting/Resting" button on the "Top Screen" when not in use.
- The number of steps displayed in the "Seika Pedometer" is only an estimate of the actual number of steps.
- There may be a small discrepancy of a few percent with the actual number of steps or with results from other pedometer devices.
- Smart phone sensors may be faulty due to being dropped or impacts. Please note that if the sensors are faulty, a large discrepancy may occur between the count results and the actual number of steps.
* The counting results may be corrupted in the following cases. Please avoid these when using the app or pause the app before doing these.
- When moving vigorously such during sport activities or bicycling.
- When the smart phone is placed in an unstable location such as a paper bag or a bag that is being swung. Or when walking with the phone held in your hand.
- When walking in a hilly location or a location with many steps.
- When walking very slowly or when switching between counting and pausing.
About app data
- When you uninstall, all data of steps and medals will be deleted. Please be careful.
Seika town "Seika Pedometer" is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Seika town "Seika Pedometer" (version 1.2.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.